Teach For Sierra Leone (TFSL), is a non-profit leadership development organization committed to providing an opportunity for all children to enjoy quality education and achieve their full potential regardless of their geographical location, socio-economic status or gender. In view of our upcoming activities, we are currently seeking volunteer project support officers to join our team. This is an exciting position that offers plenty opportunities for you to support education, equality and inclusion.
Selected applicants will be required to assist the organisation with the development and execution of fundraising strategies and other related projects through research, administration and writing proposals, emails and reports.
1.Research potential partnerships and assist in the development of project proposals.
2. Research funding opportunities and assist in the development of grant proposals.
3. assist in the organisation and management of TFSL activities and events.
4. Represent TFSL at conferences, exhibitions and seminars, as necessary.
5. Support other administrative tasks, as necessary.
1.Good IT skills
2. Microsoft Office proficiency
3. Excellent communications skills
4. Ability to write project proposals
5. Good reporting skills
6. Accuracy of work and an attention to detail
7. Time management skills
8. Ability to meet deadlines
9. Willingness to learn
Although a degree is not strictly necessary, completing an undergraduate degree in a relevant subject such as business studies, project management studies, or public administration, will be an advantage. Also, applicants should have a positive, can-do attitude, be reliable and trustworthy.
If you are passionate about equality, inclusion driving change and keen to gain valuable, hands-on experience, then we would like to hear from you. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Selected candidates will enjoy the following benefits:
● Regular updates
● Supervision and help from your Line Manager
● Training as appropriate
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com