Okada Books, a leading book sales and online publishing house in Nigeria, is in search of young and enthusiastic individuals to participate in its 2019 graduate internship programme.
The internship programme presents fresh graduates with a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment while building skills for the corporate world. Internships are typically unpaid and run for a four-month period.
Internship applications are required for the following departments:
- Get the right message in front of our community and build reach
Sales and partnerships
- Design promotions for some of Nigeria’s top brands
- Build content to connect with over 250k readers
- Create graphics and videos with top professionals
Interns will be required to work remotely although special consideration may be made for persons living in Lagos.
● Ability to work under minimal supervision.
● Team player
● Positive attitude to work
● Enthusiastic about working in a flexible corporate environment
Interested persons should visit blog.okadabooks.com
to read more and apply
Deadline is not specified.